Data Structures and Algorithms
Items 1-15 of 24
- 40 Algorithms Every Programmer Should KnowJune 2020$27.99
Learn algorithms for solving classic computer science problems with this concise guide covering everything from fundamental algorithms, such as sorting and searching, to modern algorithms used in machine learning and cryptography
- Hands-On Data Structures and Algorithms in Rust [Video]May 2020$124.99Learn about common and useful Data Structures and Algorithms
- C++ Data Structures and Algorithm Design PrinciplesOctober 2019$31.99Get started with C++ programming by learning how to build applications using its data structures and algorithms
- Advanced Data Structures and Algorithms in Python [Video]July 2019$124.99Develop new algorithms and solutions to problems by combining advanced algorithms creatively in Python
- C# Data Structures and Algorithms [Video]March 2019$124.99Implement algorithms and data structures for real-world problems in C# and .NET Core and become a better programmer
- Learn Data Structures and Algorithms with GolangMarch 2019$31.99Explore Golang's data structures and algorithms to design, implement, and analyze code in the professional setting
- Hands-On Data Structures and Algorithms with KotlinFebruary 2019$27.99Understand and solve complex computational problems and write efficient code with Kotlin
- Hands-On Data Structures and Algorithms with RustJanuary 2019$31.99Design and implement professional level programs by exploring modern data structures and algorithms in Rust.
- Hands-On Data Structures & Algorithms in Java 11 [Video]December 2018$124.99Empower you to develop effective and efficient code within minutes
- Hands-On Data Structures and Algorithms with Python - Second EditionOctober 2018$31.99Learn to implement complex data structures and algorithms using Python
- Beginning Data Structures and Algorithms in C# [Video]September 2018$124.99Explore the possibilities of C# for developing a variety of applications
- Beginning Java Data Structures and AlgorithmsJuly 2018$19.99Though your application serves its purpose, it might not be a high performer. Learn techniques to accurately predict code efficiency, easily dismiss inefficient solutions, and improve the performance of your application.