- Gain an insight into core and advanced TypeScript language features including inheritance and generics
- Create extensive testing suites for your application, including unit testing, integration testing, and browser automation with Jasmine and Selenium
- Organize your application code using modules, and utilize Asynchronous Module Loading with require.js
- Explore advanced object-oriented techniques including dependency injection and strongly typed domain events
- Build a complete single-page web application with TypeScript and Marionette, incorporating object-oriented design patterns along the way
- Focus on test-driven development to help build quality applications that are modular, scalable, maintainable, and adaptable.
- Enhance your TypeScript knowledge with in-depth discussions on language features, third-party libraries, declaration files, and so on using practical scenarios.
|Page Count|| 364 |
|Course Length|| 10 hours 55 minutes |
|Date Of Publication|| 22 Apr 2015 |