Python 3 Object Oriented Programming
Want this title & more?
Subscribe to PacktLib
About This Book
- Learn how to do Object Oriented Programming in Python using this step-by-step tutorial
- Design public interfaces using abstraction, encapsulation, and information hiding
- Turn your designs into working software by studying the Python syntax
- Raise, handle, define, and manipulate exceptions using special error objects
- Implement Object Oriented Programming in Python using practical examples
Who This Book Is For
If you're new to Object Oriented Programming techniques, or if you have basic Python skills and wish to learn in depth how and when to correctly apply Object Oriented Programming in Python, this is the book for you.
If you are an object-oriented programmer for other languages, you too will find this book a useful introduction to Python, as it uses terminology you are already familiar with.
Python 2 programmers seeking a leg up in the new world of Python 3 will also find the book beneficial, and you need not necessarily know Python 2.