Dusty Phillips is a Canadian software developer and an author currently living in New Brunswick. He has been active in the open-source community for 2 decades and has been programming in Python for nearly as long. He holds a master's degree in computer science and has worked for Facebook, the United Nations, and several startups.
- Python: Real-World Data Science$59.99Unleash the power of Python and its robust data science capabilities
- Python: Journey from Novice to Expert$69.99Learn core concepts of Python and unleash its power to script highest quality Python programs
- Python: Master the Art of Design Patterns$70.99Ensure your code is sleek, efficient and elegant by mastering powerful Python design patterns
- Python 3 Object-Oriented Programming - Third Edition$63.99Uncover modern Python with this guide to Python data structures, design patterns, and effective object-oriented techniques
- Python 3 Object-oriented Programming - Second Edition$41.99Rethink Python programming with this guide to Python data structures, design patterns and effective object oriented techniques, to uncover a truly modern Python
- Python 3 Object Oriented Programming$30.99If you feel it‚Äôs time you learned object-oriented programming techniques, this is the perfect book for you. Clearly written with practical exercises, it‚Äôs the painless way to learn how to harness the power of OOP in Python.
- Getting Started with Python$36.99Harness the power of Python objects and data structures to implement algorithms for analyzing your data and efficiently extracting information
- Python Object-Oriented Programming - Fourth Edition$37.99A comprehensive guide to exploring modern Python through data structures, design patterns, and effective object-oriented techniques