Want this title & more?
Subscribe to PacktLib
About This Book
- Build a CRM that conforms to your needs from the ground up with all of the features that you want
- Develop an integrated online system that handles contacts, donations, event registration, bulk e-mailing, case management and other functions such as activity tracking, grants, reporting, and analytics
- Integrate CiviCRM with Drupal and Joomla!
- Build solutions from the ground up with the help of easy-to-understand steps from practical use-case scenarios.
- Plan a constituency relationship management strategy with ladders of engagement that will improve how your organization realizes its mission
Who This Book Is For
This book is for project implementers, organization leaders, staff, and volunteers in advocacy, non-profit, and non-governmental organizations, elected officials, professional/trade associations, political campaigns and parties, government agencies, and other similar organizations who want to implement CiviCRM in a manner tailored to their organization's size, culture, and needs. It addresses CRM strategists, implementers, administrators, and end users looking to become power users in communicating, fundraising, managing events, memberships, grants, cases, and people-resource management.