Professional Plone 4 Development
Want this title & more?
Subscribe to PacktLib
About This Book
- The very first book on the newly released Plone version 4.
- Learn how - and when - the professionals use Plone
- Master the latest Plone technologies
- Put theory into practice with a realistic case study built from chapter to chapter.
- Written by Martin Aspeli, one of the Plone project’s most prolific core developers and responsible for several R&D efforts relating to Plone 4.0; and with a Foreword by Eric Steele, the Plone Release Manager.
- Bonus chapter: Custom Content Types with Archetypes
- Bonus chapter: KSS
Who This Book Is For
This book assumes that the reader is familiar with Plone from the point of view of an administrator or power user, has a basic understanding of web application development, and is comfortable with the Python programming language.