Mobile Application Development
The world has gone mobile. Make sure your applications have too by taking full advantage of the features everyone now carries in their pocket.
- Xamarin Mobile Application Development for iOSOctober 2013$15.39RRP $21.99 Save 30%If you want to develop iOS apps with Xamarin, and this comprehensive tutorial has it all. Covering everything from the UI to using TestFlight, it’s your fast route to the App Store.
- Xamarin Mobile Application Development for Android - Second EditionAugust 2015$25.19RRP $35.99 Save 30%Develop, test, and deliver fully-featured Android applications using Xamarin
- Xamarin Mobile Application Development for AndroidJanuary 2014$14.69RRP $20.99 Save 30%Get up to speed with mobile computing with this step-by-step guide to developing and testing an Android app using C# and Xamarin. From first principles to distribution, everything you need is here.
- PhoneGap 4 Mobile Application Development CookbookOctober 2015$27.99RRP $39.99 Save 30%Build real-world hybrid mobile applications using the robust PhoneGap development platform
- PhoneGap 3.x Mobile Application Development HOTSHOTMay 2014$23.09RRP $32.99 Save 30%Use Phonegap 3 for development of useful and exciting real-world mobile applications for iOS and Android devices with 12 fantastic app projects in this book.
- PhoneGap 2.x Mobile Application Development HOTSHOTFebruary 2013$18.89RRP $26.99 Save 30%Create exciting apps for mobile devices using PhoneGap
- Mastering PhoneGap Mobile Application DevelopmentFebruary 2016$27.99RRP $39.99 Save 30%Take your PhoneGap experience to the next level and create engaging real-world applications
- Learning Node.js for Mobile Application DevelopmentOctober 2015$25.19RRP $35.99 Save 30%Make use of Node.js to learn the development of a simple yet scalable cross-platform mobile application
- IBM Worklight Mobile Application Development EssentialsFebruary 2014$12.59RRP $17.99 Save 30%Your move onto mobile devices is simplified when you use IBM Worklight and this user-friendly tutorial. After a guided tour through the components you’ll learn how to utilize them to optimize your mobile applications.