Items 1-15 of 24
- Reactive Programming in Java Using RxJava 3.x: ReactiveX [Video]May 2020$169.99Build next-gen programming skills using RxJava 3.0 and Reactive Streams
- Learning RxJava - Second EditionFebruary 2020$24.99Updated with the latest Maven coordinates, Java programming features, and API changes, this book is your guide to solving problems in writing asynchronous and event-based programs
- Hands-On Reactive Programming with Java 12 [Video]March 2019$124.99Create robust and maintainable Java applications using the Reactive programming style
- Hands-On Reactive Programming with Clojure - Second EditionJanuary 2019$24.99Learn how to use RxClojure to deal with stateful computations
- Hands-On RxJS for Web Development [Video]December 2018$124.99Harness the power of RxJS by solving real-life web tasks with Reactive programming; use Observables to code less
- Hands-On Reactive Programming with PythonOctober 2018$35.99A comprehensive guide to help you understand the principles of Reactive and asynchronous programming and its benefits
- Reactive Programming in Python [Video]October 2018$124.99Functional reactive data flows for GUIs and distributed network applications
- Hands-On Reactive Programming in Spring 5October 2018$35.99Explore the reactive system and create efficient microservices with Spring Boot 2.1 and Spring Cloud
- Hands-On Reactive Programming with ReactorSeptember 2018$31.99Discover how project Reactor enhances the reactive programming paradigm and allows you to build scalable asynchronous applications
- Hands-On Spring Security 5 for Reactive ApplicationsJuly 2018$31.99Secure your Java applications by integrating the Spring Security framework in your code
- C++ Reactive ProgrammingJune 2018$35.99Learn how to implement the reactive programming paradigm with C++ and build asynchronous and concurrent applications
- Getting Started with Reactive Programming with Kotlin [Video]April 2018$124.99Write reliable, scalable and high-performance code for asynchronous applications, with state of the art techniques and frameworks straight out of Silicon Valley.
- Scala Reactive ProgrammingFebruary 2018$35.99Build fault-tolerant, robust, and distributed applications in Scala
- Reactive Programming with Swift 4February 2018$31.99Learn how to solve blocking user experience and build event based reactive applications with Swift.
- Reactive Programming in KotlinDecember 2017$35.99Learn how to implement Reactive Programming paradigms with Kotlin, and apply them to web programming with Spring Framework 5.0 and in Android Application Development.