This part introduces the new features of vSphere 6.7 and the vSphere ecosystem. We will cover the different logical and physical considerations of your vSphere projects, and we will show you how to assess your existing environment. Different types of project management techniques for IT-related projects will be described as well. At the end of this section you will see how to deploy your first vSphere infrastructure, and we will cover essential management skills. We will also cover different update approaches so your infrastructure is always up to date.
This section includes the following chapters:
- Chapter 1, Evolution to vSphere 6.7
- Chapter 2, Designing and Planning a Virtualization Infrastructure
- Chapter 3, Analysis and Assessment of Existing Environments
- Chapter 4, Deployment Workflow and Component Installation
- Chapter 5, Configuring and Managing vSphere 6.7
- Chapter 6, Life Cycle Management, Patching, and Upgrading