Automated Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Deployment (CD) is a critical part of DevOps and is a skill that is in high demand.
In this course, we will examine the subject in complete depth by walking through an example project and building a complex CI/CD pipeline on AWS. You will gain the following five extremely valuable and highly sought after skills:
- Learn to conceptualize and design CI/CD pipelines for your own web applications
- Deploy and scale web applications on Amazon's Cloud infrastructure using AWS Elastic Beanstalk
- Build pipelines on Amazon's Cloud infrastructure using AWS CodePipeline
- Learn advance topics such as Elastic Beanstalk Extensions and AWS Lambda to run custom actions in your CodePipeline
- Monitor your automated CI/CD pipelines
- DevOps and continuous integration / continuous deployment processes allows team to iterate often and innovate faster.
After taking this course, you will have a comprehensive understanding of continuous integration and continuous deployment processes. You will be able to confidently design a CI/CD pipeline for your own web applications. You will gain an in-depth understanding of AWS CodePipeline and AWS Elastic Beanstalk services.
Style and Approach
The course is very hands-on and together we will walk through an example project. We will pick a web application and deploy it on Amazon's Cloud using AWS Elastic Beanstalk. I will then demonstrate and create a fully automated CI/CD pipeline for our web application using AWS CodePipeline. I will cover both of these AWS services in complete depth while also giving you easy to follow step-by-step instructions.
- Publication date:
- July 2017
- 4 hours 18 minutes