Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 Master Data Services
Want this title & more?
Subscribe to PacktLib
About This Book
- Gain a comprehensive guide to Microsoft SQL Server R2 Master Data Services (MDS) with this book and eBook
- Explains the background to the practice of Master Data Management and how it can help organizations
- Introduces Master Data Services, and provides a step-by-step installation guide
- Covers all features of Master Data Services, including hierarchy management, importing/exporting data, the MDS API, and business rules
- Includes practical examples that guide the reader on how to use each feature of the product
Who This Book Is For
If you are a business and systems analyst or database administrator who wants to manage and maintain your business master data and improve data quality with Microsoft SQL Server Master Data Services, then this book is for you. A basic understanding of Microsoft SQL Server is required. However, knowledge of Master Data Services is not necessarily required.