Microsoft Visio 2010 Business Process Diagramming and Validation
Want this title & more?
Subscribe to PacktLib
About This Book
- Optimize your business information visualization by mastering out-of-the-box, structured diagram functionality with features like the Basic and Cross-Functional Flowcharts
- Create and analyze custom Validation Rules for structured diagrams using Visio Premium
- Get to grips with validation logic for Business Process Diagramming with Visio 2010, by using the provided Rules Tools add-in
- Discover the power of the ShapeSheet and learn how to write ShapeSheet formulae for use in Validation tests, following real and practical business examples and instructions
- Packed with screenshots to demonstrate immediately usable Visio practices for achieving your business visualization goals
Who This Book Is For
If you are a Microsoft Visio 2010 Premium Edition user or developer who wants to get to grips with both the basic features of Visio 2010 and the new Validation Rules in this edition, then this book is for you. A working knowledge of Microsoft Visio, and optionally .NET for the add-in code, is required, though previous knowledge of business process diagramming is not necessary. More experienced Visio users will gain valuable knowledge for building add-ins and creating and publishing rules. If you want to achieve results from Visio 2010 beyond the ordinary out-of-the-box features, then this book is ideal for you. Although this book covers the Premium Edition, much of the book is still useful if you are a Visio 2010 Standard Edition or Professional Edition user.