- Hands-On GPU Computing with PythonMay 2019£8.00RRP £24.99 Save 68%Explore GPU-enabled programmable environment for machine learning, scientific applications, and gaming using PuCUDA, PyOpenGL, and Anaconda Accelerate
- Mastering Hadoop 3February 2019£8.00RRP £34.99 Save 77%A comprehensive guide to mastering the most advanced Hadoop 3 concepts
- Apache Kafka Quick Start GuideDecember 2018£8.00RRP £18.99 Save 58%Process large volumes of data in real-time while building high performance and robust data stream processing pipeline using the latest Apache Kafka 2.0
- Mastering VimNovember 2018£8.00RRP £27.99 Save 71%Mastering Vim, reviewed by Bram Moolenaar, the creator of Vim, covers usage of Vim and Neovim, showcases relevant plugins, and teaches Vimscript
- Big Data Processing with Apache SparkOctober 2018£8.00RRP £18.99 Save 58%No need to spend hours ploughing through endless data - let Spark, one of the fastest big data processing engines available, do the hard work for you.
- PySpark CookbookJune 2018£8.00RRP £22.99 Save 65%Combine the power of Apache Spark and Python to build effective big data applications
- Learning Pentaho Data Integration 8 CE - Third EditionDecember 2017£8.00RRP £32.99 Save 76%Get up and running with the Pentaho Data Integration tool using this hands-on, easy-to-read guide
- Learning Apache ApexNovember 2017£8.00RRP £29.99 Save 73%Designing and writing real-time streaming applications with Apache Apex
- Pentaho 8 Reporting for Java DevelopersSeptember 2017£8.00RRP £32.99 Save 76%Create reports and solve common report problems with minimal fuss.
- Mastering Apache StormAugust 2017£8.00RRP £32.99 Save 76%Master the intricacies of Apache Storm and develop real-time stream processing applications with ease
- Learning Informatica PowerCenter 10.x - Second EditionAugust 2017£8.00RRP £32.99 Save 76%Harness the power and simplicity of Informatica PowerCenter 10.x to build and manage efficient data management solutions
- Apache Mesos CookbookAugust 2017£8.00RRP £23.99 Save 67%Over 50 recipes on the core features of Apache Mesos and running big data frameworks in Mesos