- Thoughtful Data ScienceJuly 2018$22.39RRP $31.99 Save 30%Bridge the gap between developer and data scientist by creating a modern open-source, Python-based toolset that works with Jupyter Notebook, and PixieDust.
- Python Data Science Essentials - Third EditionSeptember 2018$25.19RRP $35.99 Save 30%Gain useful insights from your data using popular data science tools
- Principles of Strategic Data ScienceJune 2019$13.99RRP $19.99 Save 30%Take the strategic and systematic approach to analyze data to solve business problems
- Practical Linear Algebra for Data ProfessionalsOctober 2019$16.79RRP $23.99 Save 30%Begin as a novice and become an expert data scientist who implements linear algebra through Python programs
- Master Data Science with PythonJuly 2019$19.59RRP $27.99 Save 30%This book enables students to use Python to implement modern data science techniques for business decisions as well as research.
- Hands-On Data Science with the Command LineJanuary 2019$16.79RRP $23.99 Save 30%Big data processing and analytics at speed and scale using command line tools.
- Hands-On Data Science with SQL Server 2017November 2018$25.19RRP $35.99 Save 30%Find, explore, and extract big data to transform into actionable insights
- Hands-On Data Science with RNovember 2018$22.39RRP $31.99 Save 30%Practical examples for professionals using R in Data science
- Hands-On Data Science for MarketingMarch 2019$25.19RRP $35.99 Save 30%Optimize your marketing strategies through analytics and machine learning
- Data Science with SQL Server Quick Start GuideAugust 2018$19.59RRP $27.99 Save 30%Get unique insights from your data by combining the power of SQL Server, R and Python
- Data Science Algorithms in a Week - Second EditionOctober 2018$22.39RRP $31.99 Save 30%Build a strong foundation of machine learning algorithms in 7 days
- Applied Data Science with Python and JupyterOctober 2018$16.79RRP $23.99 Save 30%Become the master player of data exploration by creating reproducible data processing pipelines, visualizations, and prediction models for your applications.