Oracle Modernization Solutions
Want this title & more?
Subscribe to PacktLib
About This Book
- Complete, practical guide to legacy modernization using SOA Integration and Re-architecture
- Understand when and why to choose the non-invasive SOA Integration approach to reuse and integrate legacy components quickly and safely
- Understand when and why to choose Re-architecture to reverse engineer legacy components and preserve business knowledge in a modern open and extensible architecture
- Modernize to a process-driven SOA architecture based on Java EE, Oracle Database, and Fusion Middleware
- Covers real-life scenarios with detailed hands-on examples
Who This Book Is For
Legacy system architects, project managers, program managers, developers, database architects and decision makers who own mainframe and heterogeneous systems, and are tasked with modernization will all find this book useful.
The book assumes some knowledge of mainframes, J2EE, SOA, and Oracle technologies. The reader should have some background in programming and database design.