Oracle Enterprise Manager Grid Control 11g R1: Business Service Management
Want this title & more?
Subscribe to PacktLib
About This Book
- Govern Business Service Management using Oracle Enterprise Manager 11gR1
- Discover the evolution of enterprise IT infrastructure and the modeling paradigms to manage it
- Use and apply various techniques in modeling complex data centers using Oracle Enterprise Manager
- Model and define various composite targets such as Groups, Systems,and Services
- Understand active and passive modeling using Beacons, Service Tests, and System targets
- Monitor the capabilities of service targets in Oracle Enterprise Manager with a special focus on service levels, dashboards, widgets, and reports
- Learn the key techniques and best practices of modeling and monitoring data centers using pragmatic examples
Who This Book Is For
If you are a System Administrator or Application Administrator who is responsible for Business Service Management (BSM) using Oracle Enterprise Manager Grid Control 11g R1, then this book is for you. You need basic knowledge of Middleware/Application Servers, Business Service Management, and Oracle Enterprise Manager Grid Control.