Microsoft SharePoint 2010 End User Guide: Business Performance Enhancement
Want this title & more?
Subscribe to PacktLib
About This Book
- Designed to offer applicable, no-coding solutions to dramatically enhance the performance of your business
- Excel at SharePoint intranet functionality to have the most impact on you and your team
- Drastically enhance your End user SharePoint functionality experience
- Gain real value from applying out of the box SharePoint collaboration tools
- Packed with useful tips, images and instructions to help you to be more productive as a SharePoint 2010 End User
Who This Book Is For
If you are a SharePoint 2010 end user and you want to take back control of your workday and Inbox by applying your knowledge of SharePoint, then this book is ideal for you. By using SharePoint to complement your Office desktop tools, this book will be a tremendous aid if you are an end user willing to invest a few hours of reading to become highly productive and efficient in working with information on a day to day basis. You should be comfortable with the basic functionality of Outlook, other Office applications, and basic web page functions. No prior knowledge of SharePoint is required.