Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 Cookbook
Want this title & more?
Subscribe to PacktLib
About This Book
- Step-by-step guide to deploy Dynamics CRM 2011 components, configuring claim-based authentication and IFD deployment
- Focus on Dynamics CRM 2011 server maintenance and optimization techniques
- Learn advanced Dynamics CRM 2011 administration techniques
- Discover how to manage Dynamics CRM 2011 Solution, customize Ribbon and SiteMap, and integrate Microsoft SharePoint with CRM
- Implement business processes with workflows and dialogs
Who This Book Is For
This book is great for Dynamics CRM 2011 professionals who have a beginner level understanding of the system and are looking to get a good grounding in how to deploy, maintain, configure, and customize a Dynamics CRM 2011 application efficiently. It’s assumed that the reader has a basic level understanding of IT infrastructure topologies along with functional knowledge of Dynamics CRM 2011 Sales, Marketing, and Services modules.