Expert Python Programming
Want this title & more?
Subscribe to PacktLib
About This Book
- Learn Python development best practices from an expert, with detailed coverage of naming and coding conventions
- Apply object-oriented principles, design patterns, and advanced syntax tricks
- Manage your code with distributed version control
- Profile and optimize your code
- Proactive test-driven development and continuous integration
- Read Chapter 10 Documenting Your Project [PDF 3 MB]
Who This Book Is For
This book is for Python developers who are already building applications, but want to build better ones by applying best practices and new development techniques to their projects.
The reader is expected to have a sound background in Python programming.