WordPress 3 Ultimate Security
Want this title & more?
Subscribe to PacktLib
About This Book
- Know the risks, think like a hacker, use their toolkit, find problems first – and kick attacks into touch
- Lock down your entire network from the local PC and web connection to the server and WordPress itself
- Find out how to back up and secure your content and, when it's scraped, know what to do to enforce your copyright
- Understand disaster recovery and use the best-of-breed tools, code, modules, techniques, and plugins to insure against attacks
- Learn fast with this easy-read, jargon-light book jam-packed with copy-paste solutions to suit all levels
Who This Book Is For
Just as WordPress is used by a broad spectrum of website owners, with varying degrees of security know-how, so WordPress 3 Ultimate Security is written to be understood by security novices and web professionals alike. From site and server owners and administrators to members of their contributing team, this essential A to Z reference takes a complex and, let's face it, frankly dull subject and makes it accessible, encouraging, and sometimes even fun. Even if you are a total newbie to security, you can transform an insecure site into an iron-clad fortress, safeguarding your site users, your content and, sooner or later, your stress level.