WordPress 2.7 Complete
Want this title & more?
Subscribe to PacktLib
About This Book
- Everything you need to set up your own feature-rich WordPress blog or web site
- Clear and practical explanations of all aspects of WordPress
- In-depth coverage of installation, themes, syndication, and podcasting
- Explore WordPress as a fully functioning content management system
- Concise, clear, and easy to follow; rich with examples
Who This Book Is For
This book is a guide to WordPress for both beginners and those who are slightly more advanced. It's for people who are new to blogging and want to create their own blogs in a simple and straightforward manner, and it's also for people who want to learn how to customize and expand the capabilities of a WordPress web site.
It does not require any detailed knowledge of programming or web development, and any IT-confident user will be able to use the book to produce an impressive blog.