Understanding TypeScript – 2020 Edition [Video]
This course takes you from the very basics and its most important feature (Types!) to a point where you're able to use TypeScript in any of your projects—ReactJS projects included! As TypeScript is developed by Microsoft and used a lot by Angular 2+ (Google), it's here to stay. Gain an edge today and be amongst the first to really understand TypeScript!
Watching videos is a great way to learn. And for a lot of students, it's the best way. If you also want to practice the things you learn, this course offers you exercises (and solutions) in many of the course modules. So much content!
In this course, you'll get insights into:
- Types and how to use them
- How the TypeScript compiler works
- ES6 features in TypeScript
- Classes in TypeScript
- Namespaces and modules
- Interfaces, generics, and decorators
- How to set up a TypeScript project with Webpack
- Or how to set up a plain TypeScript workflow
- How to use TypeScript together with ReactJS
- How to use TypeScript together with Node/Express
- Real projects and use cases!
All the code and supporting files for this course are available at - https://github.com/PacktPublishing/Understanding-TypeScript-2020-Edition
|Course Length||14 hours 55 minutes|
|Date Of Publication||25 Oct 2018|
Node.js, Express and MongoDB Dev to Deployment [Video]