Spring Web Services 2 Cookbook
Want this title & more?
Subscribe to PacktLib
About This Book
- Create contract-first Web services
- Explore different frameworks of Object/XML mapping
- Secure Web Services by Authentication, Encryption/Decryption and Digital
- Learn contract-last Web Services using Spring Remoting and Apache CXF
- Implement automated functional and load testing
- Develop RESTful Web-Services
- Log and trace SOAP messages
Who This Book Is For
This book is for Java/J2EE developers. As the books covers a variety of topics in Web-Service development, it will serve as a reference guide to those already familiar with Web-Services. Beginners can also use this book to gain real-world experience of Web-Service development.