SilverStripe 2.4 Module Extension, Themes, and Widgets: Beginner's Guide
Want this title & more?
Subscribe to PacktLib
About This Book
- The first and only book that focuses on extending SilverStripe sites
- Step-by-step instructions covering everything you need to know for getting started with making the most of the core functionality, developing modules, creating themes, and adding widgets
- Build a fun, real-world example application without breaking a sweat
- Reviewed by Sigurd Magnusson, co-founder of SilverStripe, and Ingo Schommer, development manager at SilverStripe
- For more recent updates to the code, please visit the author's own repository at Updated Code Here
Who This Book Is For
If you are a SilverStripe developer and want to learn the nooks and crannies of developing fully-featured SilverStripe web applications with module extensions, themes, and widgets, then this book is for you. Building upon your knowledge of PHP, HTML, and CSS, this book will take you to the next level of SilverStripe development. The book assumes you have basic experience with SilverStripe.