Prototyping Essentials with Axure
Want this title & more?
Subscribe to PacktLib
About This Book
- Learn in a progressive and structured way to plan and construct highly compelling interactive, responsive prototypes that will impress and excite decision makers, stakeholders, and users
- Discover how, without any programming knowledge, you can quickly simulate complex interactions for applications such as e-commence and global enterprise systems
- Acquire effectivetime-saving methods for constructing and annotating wireframes, interactive prototypes, and UX specifications
- A hands-on guide that walks you through the iterative process of UX prototyping as an individual designer or member of a team, including planning collaboration, wireframe construction, interaction design, annotations, and specifications
- Comprehensive coverage of Axure 7, the leading UX tool used by tens of thousands of user experience professionals, business analysts, and product managers in global corporations, governments, large institutions, leading interactive agencies, and thousands of small and medium businesses worldwide
Who This Book Is For
If you are a UX practitioner, a business analyst involved UX projects, or a product manager involved in UX projects, this book is for you. Consultants or in-house staff who work for agencies or individual practitioners will also benefit from this book. Familiarity with Axure will help but is not mandatory.