Programming Drupal 7 Entities
Want this title & more?
Subscribe to PacktLib
About This Book
- Understand and develop using the entity paradigm and entity metadata wrappers
- Create, retrieve, update, and delete (CRUD) operations on all entities
- Programmatically attach fields to entities and manipulate their data
- Expose remote data in a non-fieldable or fieldable entity with support for the import and export of bundle configurations
- Thorough coverage of common core and contributed entity types along with custom data exposure
Who This Book Is For
Programming Drupal 7 Entities is perfect for intermediate or advanced developers new to Drupal entity development who are looking to get a good grounding in how to code using the new paradigm. It’s assumed that you will have some experience in PHP development already, and being vaguely familiar with Drupal, GIT, and Drush will also help.