Plone 3.3 Site Administration
Want this title & more?
Subscribe to PacktLib
About This Book
- Covers Plone basics from a site administrator's perspective
- Learn how to use Buildout to develop, deploy, and maintain a modern Plone site
- Enhance the functionality and appearance of your web site by using third-party add-ons
- Features many useful Buildout recipes from the Python Package Index
- Written by Alex Clark, an expert Plone site administrator and member of the plone.org infrastructure team
Who This Book Is For
This book is designed for site administrators, webmasters, or content editors managing a site with Plone. These users will not be new to Plone itself, but they will be new to the site administration tasks. The reader is also expected to know basic Python programming. This book caters to these users, and builds their confidence by helping them to get their Plone sites up, running, and customized with minimal peripheral knowledge.