Mongoose for Application Development
Want this title & more?
Subscribe to PacktLib
About This Book
- Rapid application development with Mongoose on the Node.js stack
- Use Mongoose to give structure and manageability to MongoDB data
- Practical exampless on how to use Mongoose for CRUD operations
- Provides a number of helpful tips and takes away the complexity of everyday MongoDB operations
- Walks you through building a project management application using Mongoose, Node.js, MongoDB, and Express
Who This Book Is For
This book is ideal for people who want to develop applications on the Node.js stack quickly and efficiently. Prior knowledge of the stack is not essential as the book briefly covers the installation of the core components and builds all aspects of the example application. The focus of the book is on what Mongoose adds to you applications, so experienced Node.js developers will also benefit.