Microsoft Silverlight 4 Business Application Development: Beginner’s Guide
Want this title & more?
Subscribe to PacktLib
About This Book
- An introduction to building enterprise-ready business applications with Silverlight quickly.
- Get hold of the basic tools and skills needed to get started in Silverlight application development.
- Integrate different media types, taking the RIA experience further with Silverlight, and much more!
- Rapidly manage business focused controls, data, and business logic connectivity.
- A suite of business applications will be built over the course of the book and all examples will be geared around real-world useful application developments, enabling .NET developers to focus on getting started in business application development using Silverlight.
- Based on Silverlight 4, Visual Studio 2010, WCF RIA Services and Expression Blend 3, since Expression Blend 4 was released after publication.
Who This Book Is For
If you are a .NET developer who wants to build business applications with Silverlight, then this is the book for you. No experience of programming Silverlight is required. Basic understanding of Visual Studio, C#, .Net development, XML, and Web development concepts (HTTP, Services) is required.