Magento 1.3 Theme Design
Want this title & more?
Subscribe to PacktLib
About This Book
- Give your Magento stores a unique branded look and feel by creating your own Magento themes
- Use design techniques to reinforce your brand message and increase sales
- Customise your Magento theme’s look, feel, layout, and features
- Promote and improve your Magento store with the use of social media such as Twitter, social bookmarks, and so on
- Ideas and examples for defining a good print stylesheet
- Packed with essential hints and tips for effective Magento web design
Who This Book Is For
Magento 1.3 Theme Design is written for those who are familiar with Magento and know the Magento basics and now want to customize the look and feel. The book assumes familiarity with CSS and (X)HTML. The book is also aimed at store owners who want to customize their e-commerce store and web designers who want to sell their custom-made Magento themes. Seasoned theme designers will find very useful tips and hints in this book.