JSF 2.0 Cookbook
Want this title & more?
Subscribe to PacktLib
About This Book
- Discover JSF 2.0 features through complete examples
- Put in action important JSF frameworks, such as Apache MyFaces Core, Trinidad, Tomahawk, RichFaces Core, Sandbox and so on
- Develop JSF projects under NetBeans/Glassfish v3 Prelude and Eclipse/JBoss AS
- Part of Packt's Cookbook series: Each recipe is a carefully organized sequence of instructions to complete the task as efficiently as possible
Who This Book Is For
This book is for two types of audience:
- Newcomers who know the basics of JSF but are yet to develop real JSF applications.
- JSF developers who have previous experience but are lacking best practices and a standard way of implementing functionality