jQuery 1.4 Animation Techniques: Beginners Guide
Want this title & more?
Subscribe to PacktLib
About This Book
- Create both simple and complex animations using clear, step-by-step instructions, accompanied with screenshots
- Walk through jQuery’s built-in animation methods and see in detail how each one can be used
- Over 50 detailed examples of different types of web page animations
- Attractive pictures and screenshots that show animations in progress and how the examples should finally appear
- Contains examples featuring many new HTML5 elements and CSS3 styling
- Follow the examples in a step-by-step approach beginning with simple concepts and building up to more advanced implementations
Who This Book Is For
This book is written for web designers and front-end developers who already have good knowledge of HTML and CSS, and some experience with jQuery. If you want to learn how to animate the user interface of your web applications with jQuery, then this book is for you.