About This Book
- Animate Silverlight page navigation
- Build and animate Silverlight custom controls
- Create animated textures using Perlin noise in Silverlight
- Build 3-d animations in Silverlight
- Build banner ads in Silverlight
In Part 2 you are able to read data from the littleBits input modules and use these values to trigger changes to the servo and bargraph.
Added to Cart
You don't have anything in your cart right now.
Free shipping on print orders for US, UK, Europe and selected Asian countries
Enjoy full and instant access to over 3000 books and videos – you’ll find everything you need to stay ahead of the curve and make sure you can always get the job done.
If you are a developer looking forward to create great user experience for your Silverlight applications with cool animations or create Silverlight banner ads, then this is the guide for you. It is assumed that the readers have some previous exposure to Silverlight or WPF.