Instant PrimeFaces Starter
Want this title & more?
Subscribe to PacktLib
About This Book
- Learn something new in an Instant! A short, fast, focused guide delivering immediate results.
- Integrate Google Maps in your web application to show search results with markers and overlays with the PrimeFaces gmap component
- Develop a customizable dashboard for your users that displays charts with live data, news feeds, and draggable widgets
- Implement a live chat system that uses Prime Push to send updates to desktop and mobile users simultaneously
- Create a mobile version of your web application that supports Android, iOS, and other platforms using the PrimeFaces Mobile toolkit
- You can find the updated code bundle at - https://github.com/ianhlavats/primefaces-starter
Who This Book Is For
Instant PrimeFaces Starter is great for developers looking to get started quickly with PrimeFaces. It's assumed that you have some JSF experience already, as well as familiarity with other Java technologies such as CDI and JPA and an understanding of MVC principles, object-relational mapping (ORM), and dependency injection (DI). The sample application included with the book is fully functional and demonstrates how to use these technologies together with PrimeFaces.