Want this title & more? Subscribe to PacktLib
About This Book
- Your complete guide to SugarCRM implementation â€“ assess your needs, install the software, start using it, train users, integrate with existing systems
- Covers both the free and commercial versions of SugarCRM â€“ get maximum benefit from the free version before paying for add ons
"SugarCRM is one of the most exciting open source products around today, and Michael Whitehead has created the definitive guide to it. Michael packs the book with his experience as the premier independent SugarCRM consultant. It's not just a powerful guide to SugarCRM, it's a practical, hands on introduction to CRM as a whole. If you want to harness technology to enhance your customer relationships then read this book. You'll be glad you did." Bernard Golden, author, "Succeeding with Open Source"
Who This Book Is For
- Small-medium business owners/managers with reasonable IT skills, who want to implement SugarCRM for themselves as either a first CRM or as a replacement for existing solutions.
- IT staff tasked with implementing, maintaining, or upgrading a SugarCRM installation
- Existing SugarCRM users who want to broaden their understanding of the topic
- No programming knowledge is required to use this book to implement, customise and use SugarCRM