IBM InfoSphere Replication Server and Data Event Publisher
Want this title & more?
Subscribe to PacktLib
About This Book
- Covers the toolsets needed to implement a successful Q replication project
- Aimed at the Linux, Unix, and Windows operating systems, with many concepts common to z/OS as well
- A chapter dedicated exclusively to WebSphere MQ for the DB2 DBA
- Detailed step-by-step instructions for 13 Q replication scenarios with troubleshooting and monitoring tips
- Written in a conversational and easy to follow manner
Who This Book Is For
If you are a professional who needs to set up and administer a Q replication or Event Publishing environment, then this is the book you need. The book will give you a clear idea of how to implement Q replication on z/OS whether you work on Linux, Unix, or Windows operating system.