Getting Started with Drupal Commerce
Want this title & more?
Subscribe to PacktLib
About This Book
- Understand the key concepts of Drupal Commerce, its philosophy, and how it fits in the Drupal Ecosystem
- Learn the essentials of planning your store to save time and frustration
- Set up and configure your store including the catalogue, taxes, discounts, coupons, and shipping
- Configure your cart and checkout process and integrate them with a payment gateway
- Learn with the help of a step-by-step guide to creating a new e-store using a real life example
Who This Book Is For
This book is for beginners and will take you through the installation and configuration of Drupal Commerce from scratch, but some familiarity with Drupal 7 will be an advantage. All examples are based on development on a local computer – you do not need a hosted Drupal environment.