eZ Publish 4: Enterprise Web Sites Step-by-Step
Want this title & more?
Subscribe to PacktLib
About This Book
- Build an enterprise-level eZ Publish web site
- Improve user experience via better information architecture and improved visual design
- Learn the secrets of the eZ Publish templating system to design your own pages
- Leverage the extensibility of the eZ Publish CMS
- Covers the full range of services, knowledge sharing, and support to create your own commercial solutions
Who This Book Is For
This book is written for beginners to eZ Publish who need to work on an enterprise-level site with a complex publishing workflow. This book is best for people who want to use eZ Publish from scratch without hard-core programming skills.
Even if you are not a PHP-guru, and you don't want to study eZ Publish core functionality – this book is for you. In general, however, you'll get more out of the book if you know a little PHP, have some concept of Object-Oriented Programming, and have a general familiarity with CMS concepts.