- Learn the major changes in Ext JS 4 and its compatibility with Ext JS 3, including how to load components by demand.
- Understand how to use the new Data package, including new features such as Model, Associations, Validations, new Proxies, etc.
- Organize Ext JS 4 components into containers using upgraded and new Layout engines.
- Create bar, pie, radar, scatter, gauge, line, and area charts without using Flash and customize them.
- Learn what has changed in Ext JS 4 components such as Grid, Tree, Form.
- Change and create new themes using Sass and Compass.
- Build a complete application using the new Ext JS MVC architecture.
- Compare Ext JS 3 with Ext JS 4 class names.
Ext JS 4 First Look teaches you the main functional areas of Ext JS 4 that have significant new features, explains the new features and how to use them, while highlighting the differences between Ext JS 4 and the previous versions.
This book will give you the knowledge to make the required changes to Ext JS 3 application to build a complete Ext JS 4 application.
This book provides examples of how to load Ext JS components by demand, charts, grid, tree, forms and panels, new data model, themes and mvc architecture.
Ext JS 4 First Look provides full examples and illustrations to help you easily learn the new features of Ext JS 4.