Drupal Web Services
Want this title & more?
Subscribe to PacktLib
About This Book
- Explore different Web services and how they integrate with the Drupal CMS.
- Reuse the applications without coding them again using the Web services protocols on your Drupal site.
- Configure your Drupal site to consume various web services by using contributed Drupal modules for each specific task or application.
- Drive the content from your Drupal site to Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn using effective Drupal Web services
- An easy to follow guide that opens up a method of easily sharing data and content resources between applications and machines that are running different platforms and architecture.
Who This Book Is For
If you’re are a Drupal user, webmaster, or an administrator who wants to integrate Flickr, Facebook, Twitter, Amazon, LinkedIn, Kaltura and Mollom with your Drupal site then this book will be a good addition to your Drupal library.
You do not need to have programming experience to use this book. Drupal Web Services is written for anyone who works with Drupal on a daily basis.