Drupal 7 Module Development
Want this title & more?
Subscribe to PacktLib
About This Book
- Specifically written for Drupal 7 development
- Write your own Drupal modules, themes, and libraries
- Discover the powerful new tools introduced in Drupal 7
- Learn the programming secrets of six experienced Drupal developers
- Get practical with this book's project-based format
Who This Book Is For
If you are a PHP developer or a Drupal user looking to dive into Drupal development then you will find this book an excellent introduction to coding within Drupal.
Those with some Drupal experience will also find this an invaluable tool for updating their knowledge about the powerful new features of Drupal 7. Theme developers looking to extend their abilities will find this an accessible introduction to PHP coding within the Drupal environment.
This book assumes that you are familiar with basic PHP programming, along with HTML and CSS.
No experience with programming Drupal is required, although it is also a handy way for experienced Drupal developers to get up to speed with Drupal 7.