CMS Made Simple 1.6: Beginner's Guide
Want this title & more?
Subscribe to PacktLib
About This Book
- Learn everything there is to know about setting up a professional website in CMS Made Simple
- Implement your own design into CMS Made Simple with the help of the easy-to-use template engine
- Create photo galleries with LightBox and implement many other JQuery effects like interactive navigation in your website
- Build an eStore and grasp the intricacies of setting up an integrated PayPal checkout
- Develop high-quality websites with an illuminating case study approach and many screenshots
Who This Book Is For
This book is perfect for newcomers as well as webmasters who are looking for an introduction to building powerful and professional websites with a content management system. Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS is the only requirement. The workshop covers all aspects of web publishing and is aimed for web designers, web developers, editors, and web managers.