Cloning Internet Applications with Ruby
Want this title & more?
Subscribe to PacktLib
About This Book
- Build your own custom social networking, URL shortening, and photo sharing websites using Ruby
- Deploy and launch your custom high-end web applications
- Learn what makes popular social networking sites such as Twitter and Facebook tick
- Understand features of some of the most famous photo sharing and social networking websites
- A fast-paced tutorial to get you up and running with cloning some of the most impressive applications available on the Web.
Who This Book Is For
This book is written for web application programmers with an intermediate knowledge of Ruby. You should also know how web applications work and you have used at least some of the cloned Internet services before. If you are a trying to find out exactly how can you make your very own customized applications such as TinyURL, Twitter, Flickr, or Facebook, this book is for you. Programmers who want to include features of these Internet services into their own web applications will also find this book interesting.