Choosing an Open Source CMS: Beginner's Guide
Want this title & more?
Subscribe to PacktLib
About This Book
- Understand different types of CMSs and select the one that best fits your needs
- Install and customize a CMS with themes and plug-ins
- Learn key concepts of Content Management Systems and how to systematically assess your requirements
- Introduction to the major CMSs including Joomla!, Drupal, WordPress, Plone, Magento, Alfresco, and more
- A hands-on, easy-to-read guide that gives you practical tips on hosting, project management, working with specialists and communities, and finding experts
Who This Book Is For
This book is written for anyone who wants to start a web site and is looking for a good CMS. It is best suited for people who are selecting a CMS for their sites and people who will manage a CMS. Knowledge of web basics is certainly helpful, but not needed.