Building Websites with VB.NET and DotNetNuke 4
Want this title & more?
Subscribe to PacktLib
About This Book
- Specially revised and updated version of this acclaimed DotNetNuke book
- Create and manage your own website with DotNetNuke
- Customize and enhance your site with skins and custom modules
- Extensive coverage of the DAL and DAL+ for custom module development
- Complete coverage of setup, administration, and development
Who This Book Is For
This book has been written for both the beginner wanting to set up a website and also ASP.NET developers with a grasp of VB.NET who want a deeper understanding of how to work with DotNetNuke. To work with the DotNetNuke code, you will need access to Visual Web Developer Express or Visual Studio .NET 2005. No prior knowledge of DotNetNuke is assumed.