Building Websites with DotNetNuke 5
Want this title & more?
Subscribe to PacktLib
About This Book
- Create and manage your own website with DotNetNuke 5
- Customize and enhance your site with custom modules
- Code provided in VB.NET and C# using Visual Studio 2010
- Covers module development using Silverlight and Linq to SQL
- Complete coverage of setup, administration, and development
Who This Book Is For
This book has been written both for beginners wanting to set up a website and also for ASP.NET developers with a grasp of VB.NET and C# who want a deeper understanding of how to work with DotNetNuke. To work with the DotNetNuke code, you will need access to Visual Web Developer Express or Visual Studio .NET 2010. No prior knowledge of DotNetNuke is assumed.