Away3D 3.6 Cookbook
Want this title & more?
Subscribe to PacktLib
About This Book
- Invaluable tips and techniques to take your Away 3D applications to the top
- Reveals the secrets of cleaning your scene from z-sorting artifacts without killing your CPU
- Get 2D objects into the 3D world by learning to work with TextField3D and extracting graphics from vector graphics
- Learn essential topics like collision detection, elevation reading, terrain generation, skyboxes, and much more
- Gain an exclusive and practical introduction to Molehill, the next generation of 3D APIs for the Flash platform - by creating a rotating sphere from scratch.
- Part of Packt's Cookbook series: each recipe is a carefully organized sequence of instructions to complete the task as efficiently as possible
Who This Book Is For
The book is written for experienced Flash developers who want to work with the Away3D engine as well as for those who are already acquainted with the engine but wish to take their skills to the next level.
Basic knowledge of Away3D and familiarity with ActionScript 3.0 and OOP concepts is assumed.