Apache CXF Web Service Development
Want this title & more?
Subscribe to PacktLib
About This Book
- Design and develop web services using contract-first and code-first approaches
- Publish web services using various CXF frontends such as JAX-WS and Simple frontend
- Invoke services by configuring CXF transports
- Create custom interceptors by implementing advanced features such as CXF Interceptors, CXF Invokers, and CXF Features
- The first practical guide on Apache CXF with real-world examples
Who This Book Is For
This book is for developers who want to design and develop SOAP and RESTful services using Apache CXF framework and leverage various CXF features for service development. It is ideal for developers who have some experience in Java application development as well as some basic knowledge of web services, but it covers some of the basic fundamentals of web services and REST to get you acquainted with these technologies before using these concepts to develop services using the CXF framework.