Amazon Web Services: Migrating your .NET Enterprise Application
Want this title & more?
Subscribe to PacktLib
About This Book
- Get to grips with Amazon Web Services from a Microsoft Enterprise .NET viewpoint
- Fully understand all of the AWS products including EC2, EBS, and S3
- Quickly set up your account and manage application security
- Learn through an easy-to-follow sample application with step-by-step instructions
- Ultimately map, migrate, and extend your .NET application with AWS
Who This Book Is For
Companies that have designed, developed, and hosted applications based on the Microsoft .NET technology stack should not miss out on this book. If you are looking to expand into using the vast array of services available on the Amazon Cloud but are unsure how to proceed, then this will help to get you on your way.
Administrators or developers managing such applications should have basic experience of the platform and the web servers that thay are intending to move to Amazon. No knowledge of AWS is required.