Salesforce CRM: The Definitive Admin Handbook - Second Edition
Want this title & more?
Subscribe to PacktLib
About This Book
- Updated for Spring '13, this book covers best practice administration principles, real-world experience, and critical design considerations for setting up and customizing Salesforce CRM
- Analyze data within Salesforce by using reports, dashboards, custom reports, and report builder
- A step-by-step guide offering clear guidance for the customization and administration of the Salesforce CRM application
- Connect users with people and share business information using Salesforce Chatter
- Learn to extend the functionality of the Salesforce CRM application through the use of the platform and technologies such as Visualforce
- Improve the user experience of users in Salesforce CRM by providing additional functionality using external applications from the AppExchange
Who This Book Is For
This book is for administrators who want to develop and strengthen their Salesforce CRM skills in the areas of configuration and system management. Whether you are a novice or a more experienced admin, this book aims to enhance your knowledge and understanding of the Salesforce CRM platform and by the end of the book, you should be ready to administer Salesforce CRM in a real-world environment.